Whether you’re dreaming of a comfortable retirement, planning for your child’s education, or simply want to watch your savings grow, our savings products have you covered.
- What it is: The Deposit Account is your savings multiplier, allowing you to contribute funds monthly while enjoying interest earnings.
We understand that life is full of opportunities and sometimes unexpected challenges. That’s why we offer a diverse range of loans to empower you to seize opportunities and tackle life’s twists and turns.
- What it is: The Development Loan is designed to support your personal and professional growth by providing substantial financial assistance. The interest rate is 13% pa on the reducing balance.
- What it is: Our Emergency Loan is a responsible and convenient way to manage unexpected financial setbacks. It helps you maintain financial stability, access funds quickly, and build a positive credit history within the cooperative, setting you up for better financial opportunities in the long run.
- What it is: The Bridging Loan is a practical way to bridge financial gaps swiftly, maintain financial stability, and address unexpected expenses with ease. It’s a valuable financial tool that can provide peace of mind during challenging moments.
- What it is: The Capital Loan is your gateway to expanding your business or investment ventures with substantial financial backing. The interest rate is 13% p.a on reducing balance. You are entitled to 3 times the loan amount on your current deposit capacity.
Asset Financing & Development Loan
The loan product benefits members who wish to acquire and develop assets /properties. With a repayment period of 72 months, and an interest rate of 13% – 15% p.a on reducing balance, you can get a loan up to 4 times your current deposit capacity with a maximum of KES 4,000,000.
Ideal for financing specific purchases, appraised like other loans, with competitive interest rates for its members. The repayment period is 12 months with an interest rate of 13% p.a on reducing balance.
Supports the acquisition of home appliances, appraised similarly to other loans, with competitive interest rates. It has a repayment period of 18 months with an interest rate of 13% p.a on reducing balance.